To This Day
To this
day, Bullies have bullied kids at school, they lark through the hallways,
slip into class, just to find their victim to torment him or her. There
are so many kids around the world that are getting bullied, but how would
we ever know? Whenever kids are being bullied, they always feel alone,
they feel as if no one cares about them, that no one would ever love them. So
they tell no one. They also feel as if the school itself was a battleground. Day
after day, these kids would have to avoid their bullies. To this
day, many kids are facing the same problem.
That
is why Shane Koyczan created this video, he wanted to show everyone how
bulling is practically killing people. I would never understand what those
people would go through, because when I was little I never really got bullied
at school. Yet, because of this video, I really felt as if I was that little
girl in the video; I saw the things that they did to her because of a birthmark
that covered half of her face? I believe that this video is sending a message
to all those bullies out there that if they ever watched it, they would realize
what they are doing. Their ruining people lives! They should just stop going
it!
For the
people out there that was bullied, I honor you, you step up to your
bully and put a stop to the bulling, but do you remember the hardship that you
had to do to be free of your bullies evil clutches? By watching this
video you may realize that you were not the only one that got bullied, some
people are still getting bullied? You could make a stand to this cause just
like what Shane Koyczan doing. He made this video to allow the general public to
realize how bad bulling is! By just watching this video, It could be the
stepping stones to preventing bullying!
For those out there that are getting bullied, I would
strongly suggest that you watch this; it may help you realize that you’re not the
only one going through this. Many other kids around the world are going through
the same thing. Maybe this would give you the courage to stop your bully from
bullying you? And maybe you would create something that stop bullying just like
Shane Koyczan? I know that I should
be the last one to speak about bullying since I never did got bullied at
school, but I believe that this video is the first step of preventing bullying,
it already when viral? Who knows maybe in a couple of months or years, bullying
will cease to exist?

0 comments